Saturday, November 9, 2013

I've got my plane tickets!:)...Really?!!

I've got my plane tickets to Costa Rica and that means I have my departure day!!!
 
13th January 2014 it is!!!
 
Still hard to believe!!!
 
I think I am not fully getting it but that's probably a blessing! Otherwise I would either lose my focus on what I still need to do before I leave because of excitement or spend the rest of my time crying and thinking about whom and what I am going to miss!
 
My last day at work is 29th November - THIS MONTH!!! Again, hard to believe! 4.5 years at the Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel!
 
Then going to one week orientation at the beginning of December and then flying to Slovakia for Christmas and NYE! Finally after 4 years I will have a proper fried carp and potato salad and maybe a little bit of medovina (a honey liqueur) at Christmas markets! And hopefully white Christmas!
 
Then back to Bristol to say 'see you in 2 years! byes' to everyone at the beginning of January and then off to Costa Rica! 
 
Crazy! Thank you Lord that I can completely trust you and that your plans for me are good!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: